As Christmas comes and Christ's light shines brightly, I am reminded of the most amazing blessings He has given me this year!
1. God's continued faithfulness, mercy and love!
2. My family who support me and love me unconditionally. Especially my hubby who loves me through thick and thin.
3. My learning commons team who show initiative, support and an amazing work ethic! I am so proud of them!
4. My HCS families who have taken on some form of 21 century learning, and the results show in their kids. I am so proud of them!
5. Janet Rainbow, Greg Bitgood, directors and other staff who pray for me.
6. Travelling mercies this year, and there were some scary flights.
7. Technology and the many blessings IT has served with my students, and my own personal learning network.
8. My book club and their keen initiative to collaborate with love and support.
9. My book club moderators who give of their time and energy to raise a next generation of book worms. Book worms UNITE!
10. My friends who love me warts and all!
Christmas blessings to you and your families,